CIRCULAR BY NCCPA EXPRESSING TOTAL
SOLIDARITY WITH CG EMPLOYEES
NATIONAL CO-ORDINATION COMMITTEE OF
13-C, Firoz Shah Road, New Delhi – 110001
(Kolkata Camp Office – 688, Malanga Lane, Kolkata – 700012)
All Office Bearers &
National Council Members.
Owing to sudden illness of Com. S.K.Vyas, the Secretary General of BCPC and also NCCPA at Jaipur, his attending physician has restricted his movement. Consequent upon this situation, most of the constituents of BCPC, including NCCPA consisder that the proposed convention of BCPC, which is scheduled to be held at Nagpur on 15-02-2015 will not serve any effective purpose in absence of Secretary General.
As such it is advisable to postpone the proposed convention and a message to this effect has already been communicated to Com.D.V.Dhaktod, the Chairman of the Reception Committee. Please take of it and cancel your Railway Ticket for goint to Nagpur.
But at the same time, the NCCPA considers that following the decision of the National Convention of Central Government Employees Organisations held on 11.12.2014 to go on agitational programme on the basis of the Charter of Demands adopted therein, which was posted to NCCPA website (www.nccpahq.blogspot.in), the draft declaration containing the demands of the pensioners and also the programme of action circulated by Com.S.K.Vyas as Secretary General BCPC, is to be implemented, as pensioners are equally affected by the new-liberal economic policies of Central Government. The demands as well as the programme of action are reproduced below:
- That date of effect of Pension Revision by 7th CPC is 01.01.2014
- That Revision of pension is done after each 5 years
- That 7th CPC covers the most exploited segment of civil services Viz., Casual / Contract workers and the GDS.
- That Interim Relief @ 25% of their pension is granted with effect from 01.01.2014.
- That the Dearness Relief which stood 100% of Pension as on 01.01.2014 is merged with pension.
- That full parity in pension is granted to past pensioners as on 01.01.2014.
- That PFRDA Act may be scrapped and defined benefit statutory pension scheme reintroduced for those who entered service on or after 01.01.2004.
Programme of Action:
- Organise State / District level Conventions to popularise the declaration in month of March 2015.
- Join massive dharnas / rallies being organised by C.G.Es at all State Capitals in the month of March, 2015.
- Organise campaign fortnight throughout the country in April, 2015.
- Join employees Mass Rally before Parliament on 28th April, 2015.
Since the Central Govt. Employees have already embarked on a sustained struggle, we the Pensioners are to extend all possible solidarity support to their struggle.
Deputy Secretary General.