NCCPA National Executive at Chennai on 5.8.2018
NATIONAL CO-ORDINATION COMMITTEE
OF PENSIONERS ASSOCIATIONS
13-C-Feroze Shah Road,
New Delhi. 110 001.
Dated: 10th July, 2018.
President: Com.Shiv Gopal Misra. 9717647594
Secretary General. Com.KKN Kutty. 98110 48303
Notice is hereby given for a meeting of the National Executive on 5th August, 2018 at Chennai.
The exact venue of the meeting is :
EB Union Guest house; DJ Ninaivagam;
8/177 Singanna Chetty Street (North side),
Street starts Near Chintadripet Police Station;
The meeting will commence at 10.30AM. The following points will be the agenda for discussion.
1. Review of the last programme of action held at New Delhi. i.e Mass dharna and future course of Action to pursue the demands.
2. Feasibility of filing court cases in respect of (a) rejection of Option No.1.
(b)MACP to be effective from 1.1.2006 as per the supreme Court decision.
3. Reporting of the proceedings of the National Anomaly Committee held on17th July, 2018in so far as the pension related items are concerned.
4. NCCPA journal; financial difficulties; widening circulation; its accounts etc.
5. Submission of the receipt and payment account of NCCPA
6. General finances of NCCPA
7. Venue and date of Next Conference.
8. Consideration of affiliation applications if any.
9. Presentation of the NCCPA Constitution to obtain registration.
10. Any other matter with the permission of the Chair.
The meeting is required to be concluded by 5.30 PM latest. All NE members are requested to kindly get in touch with Com.K.Ragavendran, whose Phone Number is given below. Kindly visit the website regularly to know further about the arrangements made by the host unit for the conduct of the meeting.
PS: Com.K.Ragavendran has informed us of the availability of accommodation as under:- Stay accommodation within the venue itself. The members who require accommodation for overnight stay for either on 4th or 5th may please contact him immediately and indicate the requirement. His telephone No.is 0944919295. If any of the NE member is unable to reach Chennai on 5th, any other member from that State may kindly be deputed to attend the meeting with intimation to the undersigned. The venue is just within 2 Kilometers both from the Chennai Central and Chennai Egmore Railway Stations.